- CLEANSING OIL: This is one of my favourite products by Kanebo. We can compare it with Mac Cleansing Oil only because of the name, because the Kanebo one has a thicker texture, and then, you need to use much less product every time. Besides, the one by Kanebo cleanses faster and better. I love the delicate scent and the feeling of freshness and moisturizing it leaves on the skin.
- Kanebo web site says: A luxuriously rich rinse-off oil that spreads like liquid velvet over the skin. Apply evenings. Massage gently onto skin. Rinse well.
- CLEANSING GEL WITH SCRUB: I absolutely loved this one because it has all the great properties of the previous one but it is even more efficient due to the little micro spheres that help to gently exfoliate while removing makeup, and therefore performing a really good cleansing of the pores.
- CLEANSING CREAM: I tried this one as well but I did not like it as much, maybe because I prefer an oily based makeup remover, and this is, as the name indicates, a creamy product. However, it is efficient as well at removing makeup.
According to Kanebo: A fast-acting, fast-penetrating rinse-off cream with an exquisitely soothing, silky texture.Apply evenings. Massage gently onto skin. Rinse well.
- CLEANSING MILK: I hate milks to remove makeup so I have not tried this one.
In Kanebo's words: luxuriously silky rinse-off formulation that leaves the skin feeling moist and smooth, with no hint of tautness.Apply evenings. Massage gently onto skin. Rinse well.
Right now, I am running out of my Mac cleansing oil, a product I will not buy again because I have noticed that I need tons of product to remove all my makeup, and consequently it is too expensive. Besides, I do not like the water-like texture because it runs through my hands and arms... So I will probably repurchase the Kanebo Cleansing Gel with Scrub.
New posts coming soon! I am back!