This mixture works great to clean and sanitize your brushes!
What you will need (for 250ml of product)
-a bowl for the mixture
– a spray/atomizer (I recycled one from Lush Tea Trea Toner)
– 30 spoons of water (TIP: use warm water and the ingredients will mix better)
– 1 spoon of alcohol 96º
– 1 spoon of shampoo (I used H&S for Sensitive Scalp)
– 1/2 spoon of conditioner (I used Herbal Essence)
– a pea size of hair mask (I used ICON Hair Mask)
-EXTRA (not added in mine) 1/2 spoon of dishwasher
Any other recipe for a good home-made brush cleanser?