I cannot believe August has come to an end! With the end of this month, the summer is nearly over!
I have learnt a lot of things this month, and I think it has been a pretty good summer overall, one of the best ever.
The blog is working well, it is awesome to receive the feedback and love I am getting, I am so happy to see people reading what I write about and even liking it!
I have lots of plans in my head, and lots of dreams to accomplish.
And this is my August in posts:
I started August writing about Dr. Denese New York. I was sent some products for review purposes and I felt so lucky to be able to try the cosmetics developed by the scientist Adrienne Denese! It has been almost a month testing the products so expect new reviews coming soon!
To continue with the happiness, I received my prize from Lancome. You can imagine my excitement with all this. Some of the things I got have become August favourites and all-time must-haves.
In the middle of the month, Carlinn came with great news: I became a GiftGirls Ambassador! This made me become part of a wonderful family who share the love for all things pretty and especially for cute jewellery.
Later that week, I discovered Happy Ideas a great company especialized in lifestyle, fashion, decoration... I fell in love with their notebooks and their ecologic shopping bags!!
If there is one kind of shopping I love, that is Blog Sales. I got a few nail polishes which were my very first purchases from Barry M. My special adquisition of the month was a home-made brooch, a gift from my dear sister in-law. They all were my Pretty Little Things of August.
Holidays came, finally, and I could not avoid writing and saying hi from my destination, the fascinating Barcelona! Packing makeup is fun, unpacking is not so much, especially when you realize you have not used the 80% of the things you took with you!
I discovered a new fashion website: Modamarcas, and I enjoyed learning some fashion tips and great offers from the most famous brands.
There cannot be a complete month without some of the fan tags around the blogsphere!! It came in the form of a "one question - four answers" tag.
To finish this wonderful month, I decided to upload a shy makeup look in purples, using my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows.
I hope you enyoyed the reading!!
XOXO And Let September Begin!
- Empezamos el mes con un paquetito directo desde Nueva York, y en él la oportunidad de probar la linea cosmética de la Doctora Adrienne Denese. Llevo un mes con sus productos y escribiré reviews pronto!
- No acababa de comenzar Agosto y llegó otro paquetín: esta vez fue el premio que me tocó en un sorteo de Lancome y que me hizo la mujer más feliz del mundo!! La verdad es que los productos me encantaron.
- A mediados de mes, Carlinn me escribía y me convertía en Embajadora de GiftGirls, lo que hizo que se ampliara un poco el tema de este blog, y que me interesara un poco más en las joyitas que su web tiene.
- No puede evitar caer en la tentación de una nueva Blog Sale y conseguí dos lacas de uñas de Barry M, una marca que no había probado nunca. Además, me regalaron un precioso broche de encaje negro hecho a mano.
- Si no hay tag, no hay mes blogger completo! Y éste fue uno bonito y sencillo sobre 4 respuestas para una sola pregunta.
- El mes termina experimentando con la paleta de Urban Decay, la mágica Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows, y me salió un look en morados.