What is even more exciting than trying a luxury service such as Benefit Brow Bar? Definitely doing this in good company, with two fantastic beauty addicts that were going to analyse and enjoy every little second of this experience.
The price had really been turning me off for a while, but I thought that of “just once in your life, and you will have perfect brows for a long time…”. Let’s admit that, for 5-10 € you can have your brows done at most beauty salons and if you are particularly skilled, you can do it yourself at home.
We arrived at the Benefit Brow Bar and the girl dedicated a good half an hour to each of us. First comes some dark dye for each of us, which is not included in the basic service, but I was so in need of an even colour for my eyebrows. Then, she performs a detailed and personal analysis in front of the mirror, commenting the brow shape which is best for us, and highlighting what to do and not to do once we are already at home, tempted to take the tweezers and start plucking. She then describes what she is going to do and what design she is going to follow. In my case she used both waxing and tweezers.
What I found most remarkable is the extreme focus on neatness and tidiness on the process. Tools are meticulously placed on the cute Benefit Bar, there is extreme correction when sanitising and cleaning every piece of equipmente and, last but not least, she had such a pleasant manner to work.
Results? It is always more noticeable when we see it on others than on oneself and, according to this, the result is outstanding.
And if that was not enough, we are then taken to Benefit makeup corner, where we are offered a brief makeup session, with the initial purpose of hiding the redness produced by the waxing, but with the final effect of tempting us with Benefit products, so much!
I was applied Boi-ing concealer, Hello Flawless! compact powder, Hervana blush, Benetint Lip Balm and High Brow pencil in the brow arch. There was not a single thing I didn’t like. I came home with the High Brow Pencil, I am such a happy bunny despite the painful 20,50€ of it.
We were introduced to the newly arrived glosses, featuring the shades of Benefit most popular blushes. and even more interesting, the new “Lip and Cheek Kit“, three sets with travel size products including blush, gloss and two liquid highlighters. At 29€ they are so amazing. I could resist the temptation just because I already owned a liquid illuminator by Benefit and I do not really use it and also because I a m not a gloss person but… well, Dandelion is just so beautiful, guys…
- Se trata de un servicio profesional, que cuenta en todo momento con el seguimiento por parte de la clienta de lo que vamos a hacer, cómo y por qué.
- Todo está dispuesto en pequeños, discretos y coquetos frasquitos, la cera, el agua, los algodones… no parece que nos estemos depilando.
- Se realiza un pequeño estudio de cómo deberían estar las cejas de acuerdo con nuestra forma del rostro y fisionomía.
- La oportunidad de probar los productos de maquillaje de Benefit al final (incluso se te pregunta si hay algo en especial que quieras probar), es un valor añadido.
- Se pueden depilar otras zonas, como el labio superior.
- La cera es prácticamente indolora, una maravilla.
- A pesar de que una constante fue la higiene y pulcritud a la hora de trabajar, eché de menos que antes de comenzar se limpiara un poquito la zona a trabajar con una toallita, algodón o similar. En nuestro caso, ambas llevábamos base de maquillaje y estoy acostumbrada a que en otros centros así se haga.
- Tiene un precio elevado. Lo que está muy bien, es que la carta de precios, a la vista en todo momento, refleja una variación de entre 21 y 39€, dependiendo de si sólo hacemos depilación de cejas, si aplicamos tinte o si también hacemos el labio.
- Puede que entremos con la idea de hacernos sólo el servicio básico, pero se recomienda la aplicación del tinte por lo que de 21€ pasamos a 31€.
- It is from the very first moment, a professional service: we are constantly being explained what we are going to do, how and why.
- Everything is perfeclty placed on tiny, cute, vintage recipients: water, wax, cotton balls… You do not even think you are having your brows one in the middle of Sephora.
- The opportunity to be able to try all makeup products by Benefit before leaving is such a bonus. You are even asked if there is anything in special you want to try.
- You can also wax other areas, such as the upper lip.
- The wax used is totally painless, so good.
- Even though I need to emphasize the great effort made when working, I really missed that before the dying and waxing process, the professional used something such as a wipe or similar to clean the area, since both of us were wearing makeup
- Its price is high. The price menu shows all the options, from the basic service at 21€, to 39, including, dyeing, waxing the brows and also waxing the upper lip.
- Even though you come with the idea of the basic service, it is really advisable to do the dye in some cases so price rises to 31€.
Si aún no te decides, te dejo con las palabras que nos dijo nuestra especialista de Benefit antes de comenzar: “las cejas, finas o gruesas, cortas o largas, claras u oscuras, siempre se pueden mejorar.”
Definitely such a good experience. Although it is recommended to be repeated every month, in my case I have decided it will be more of a once or twice in a year task.
If you are still thinking about it, let me reproduce the Benefit artist’s words: “brows, whether thick or thin, short or long, dark or light, can always get better”.
|En tu cumple, Benefit te regala el diseño de cejas en su Brow Bar|